San Jose, California. – October 13th, 2021 – Genians, the industry pioneer in Zero Trust Network Access Control (NAC) solutions, announced today it will team up with its sole Middle East distributor, RAS Infotech, to share best practices and success stories of Genians’ NAC solutions at GITEX 2021 from October 17 through 21.
Genians has been providing the best NAC solutions for RAS Infotech customers in the Middle East market with the most practical ways of identifying, segmenting, profiling, and controlling any type of IP-enabled device access in heterogeneous network environments without IT operation disruption. Genians also helps streamline triple A’s services (Authentication, Authorization, Accounting) by leveraging automation to orchestrate customers’ entire security portfolios to secure the edge.
“Thanks to Genians’ non-disruptive NAC technology and flexible deployment options for on-prem, cloud, and hybrid environments, organizations that were reluctant to adopt NAC solutions due to their complexity and higher maintenance costs have become our customers, ” said RAS Infotech CEO Akram Khazi.
Dong-bum Lee, Genians’ Co-founder and CEO adds that “RAS Infotech’s leadership and outperformance is really paying off, even in this pandemic time. Team Genians is so glad to work with RAS Infotech to connect with more friends and customers by sharing our proven technology and experiences in order to fundamentally secure our networks.”
Genians’ NAC solutions have been evolving to support Zero Security Initiatives and highlight the following features:
- Device Platform Intelligence
- NAC for IoT and industrial IoT
- Micro and Macro Network Segmentation by Node Grouping
- Securing IP Mobility Management
- VPN Client Enhancement by NAC
- Network Virtualization (VXLAN and Policy Enforcement)
- Cloud Visibility and Access Control – Built-In Infrastructure as Code (IaC) Capabilities (Terraform Integration)
- The ability to Orchestrate Network Traffic Analysis (NTA), and to perform Network Detection And Response (NDR) as well as Endpoint Detection And Response (EDR) with NAC
- Fast Deployment & Scalability In VPN, xDSL, and 5G Environments
Genians’ NAC has been consolidating the complexity of all essential features into a single cybersecurity platform to secure every single connecting point by providing Device Platform Intelligence and contextual dynamic access control. Moreover, “Genians’ Zero Trust NAC can enhance any enterprise’s Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) architecture,“ notes Kyeyeon Kim, Genians’ Co-founder/CTO.
Get Started with a Genian NAC Free Trial and Win a $100 Amazon Gift Card
You can always visit our website (www.genians.com) any time to try out Genian NAC, which provides the foundation for Zero Trust NAC. Get comprehensive network visibility for free and you may win a $100 Amazon gift card.
- No Sales Hassles. No Credit Card needed.
- Plug’n Play (No disruption for your network environments)
- Supports on-prem and cloud environments (AWS Marketplace)
- Quick response Slack technical support (via our dedicated Genians Slack community)
Get Early Access To Zero Trust NAC
Please contact team RASInfotech to get early access to Genians’ Zero Trust NAC. Team Genians and RAS Infotech will help you discover the best way to prepare for Zero Trust security and SASE.